Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Off to Comic-Con

Hey Folks!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I've been hustling. Trying to get my month squared away a week earlier than I usually get my month squared away.

I'm about to jump in my buddy's van and head down to San Diego Comic-con for the weekend. If I owe you an email or art or anything, I'll be back on Sunday night-- and as soon as I've slept, I'll do my best to get back to everybody.

If you're coming out to SDCC, look for me- I'll be moving around a lot but home base will probably be the Image Comics booth where you can get your copy of TYRESE GIBSON'S MAYHEM #1 SDCC Exclusive cover. Art & cover by Tone Rodriguez, cover inked & colored & designed by me.

Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tony, it's been a week already! Let's see some more drawings! :)
    -preferably mine, but... :)

    ReplyDelete