Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Annual Long Beach Comic Con This Weekend!



As Promised,
I'm back with a look at the prints from LBCC this weekend. I'll be in Artist Alley at table #38 (or close to there). Me and Tone, Chris Moreno and Mark Dos Santos have a studio sketchbook for sale as well as a studio Team-up print.


The other new prints -- My solo Gas Station Girl studio print and Ghost Rider v. Mephisto (which might be the first in a series).





If you're heading out to Long Beach, I'll see you this weekend. If You aren't, you can follow my updates on Twitter. I'll probably post up some pictures and whatnot live from the floor.

LBCC is Friday October 2nd-Sunday the 4th at the Long Beach Convention Center.

300 Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90802

Box Office & General Info: (562) 436-3661

2 comments:

  1. Oh, come ON. It has been months since I submitted my art request, and several long weeks since you've even updated the site!
    Please - update it soon, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell-o-o-o-o? It's now mid-DECEMBER, for crying out loud. I think you could do a few drawings in TWO MONTHS. How about some of those $6 drawings we PAID FOR LAST SUMMER?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete