Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sketch Update - The Last Supper & More

Hey everybody!

Not a lot to say right now, super tired. Just painted up a bunch of sketches and here's a look at some of them.

As always, if you want to order a sketch (or a pile of sketches) of your own, you can fill out the paypal form at the bottom of this post OR just paypal $6.44 x however many you want directly to tonyfleecs@hotmail.com

2 Other quick notes:
  • Geek bombast had me on their podcast this week. We recorded tonight, and (I reckon) it'll go up sometime this week. I'll let you all know when it does. Big thanks to Rod, John and Mike over there.
  • And my sister Kristen is now doing some T-shirt screenprinting, I'm doing the designs for the shirts and we're selling them over at FleecShirts.com. So far there's just one shirt but we've got a few more in the hopper.
Ok, here's the art:










No comments:

Post a Comment