Sunday, June 7, 2009

My GEEK BOMBAST Podcast Appearance


As I mentioned earlier this morning (or last night, if you have a retarded sleep schedule like me), I'm on the GEEK BOMBAST podcast this week. I sat in for the whole show which is half news and reviews and half interview with me. I just listened to it and can vouch for it's charm.

Here's what they said about the episode over at the Geek Bombast page:
This week we talk about Batman & Robin #1, Werewolves On the Moon: Versus Vampires #1, The Big Book of Barry Ween, The Hangover, and Land of the Lost. We are also joined by special guest Tony Fleecs, who talks about his books In My Lifetime and Tell Them Johnny Wadd is Here. Tony also tells us about the time he was struck by lightning, so tune in for all the fascinating details!
You can download the episode (Episode 15) from iTunes, or listen to it right on their site right here.

Thanks again to Rod, Mike and John!

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome to know we have charm. Thanks for being on the show Tony. It was a real blast.

    ReplyDelete