Wednesday, October 9, 2013

NYCC 2013! NEW SKETCHBOOK! SO-CAL COMIC CON!!

Hey Y'all!

It's another late night in the studio. Tomorrow we're headed out to New York for the East Coast's biggest comic convention. I'll be in artist alley selling prints and sketches, there'll be some new pony exclusives out there  AND I'll be debuting a brand new full color sketchbook! Lets get into it...

Here's a look at the new book. It's 36 pages, just like the last one but this one's in full, glorious color. All for the same low price of just $15!


It's got con sketches, prelims, process stuff, finished covers and pinups. All kinds of cool stuff from this past year. Including a bunch of cool pony stuff. 

I'll throw some preview shots in at the end of this post so keep on reading!

Also debuting at NYCC, Comics World has a pair of My Little Pony comic exclusives with interconnecting covers by yours truly. Here's a look...


COMICS WORLDBooth: 2826
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #11 & Micro Series #8 with Convention Exclusive Adjoining Covers
Category: Comic
Adjoining Convention Exclusive covers by TONY FLEECS
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #11Katie Cook (writing)
Andy Price (art)
Love is in the air as Cook and Price reveal the secret history of Shining Armor and Princess Cadence’s love!
My Little Pony: Mane 6 Micro-Series #8: Celestia
Georgia Ball (w)
Amy Mebberson (a)
Training the next generation of Canterlot’s protectors is no easy feat! Princess Celestia must step in to inspire everypony through her gentle guidance.

So Comics World'll be at Booth 2826 on the main floor. Go grab your exclusive books over there and then come on over to Artist Alley and get them signed! This year I'm at artist alley table C12 (right by Andy Price! Who's markers I'm gonna try not to borrow too much!)

Finally, I've got a MLP original page up for auction at the Third Annual NYCC Charity Auction (proceeds benefit the St. Jude's research hospital.) My page is from the Fluttershy micro-series issue. It's got Princess Celestia, Fluttershy and all the rest of the Mane 6. Here's a look--



That's my NYCC! I'll be at my table sketching and signing pretty much all weekend, Thursday through Sunday. I hope to see some of you at the show.


And then the weekend after, I'll be back in sunny California for one of my favorite's, Joel Elad's fantastic, 1 day So Cal Comic Con in Oceanside.

Sunday, October 20th, 2013, 10am to 5pm. Our next show will be @ the QLN Corporate Center (1938 Avenida del Oro, Oceanside, CA 92056). 
Admission is $7 for adults, kids 13 and under are FREE with an adult. Save $1 off admission by bringing a So Cal Comic Con postcard flyer, which can be found in most Southern California comic shops!

I'll be out there with Tone Rodriguez and the guys selling books and prints. It'll be your first left coast chance to grab the new sketchbook. Speaking of which, here's that look at some of the interior pages. Every page is packed to bursting with art!






Ok, I'm gonna grab 3 hours sleep, shower, shave, pack, pick up my lady and jump on a plane. See you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment